The Engine Data Management 760 system is one of the most advanced and accurate twin piston engine-monitoring instrument on the market. Using the latest microprocessor technology, the EDM will monitor up to twenty-four critical parameters in both your engines, four times a second, with a linearized thermocouple accuracy of better than 0.1 percent or 2 F°.
Think of the EDM-760 as your personal flight engineer. Always there, working in the background, constantly watching over your engines while you concentrate on flying the aircraft. You can make an entire flight without ever pushing a button, if you so choose. Yet your EDM-760 will be monitoring your engine parameters three times a second and will warn you instantly if any parameter exceeds the programmed limit.
Leaning is accomplished quickly and automatically using the LeanFind™ procedure. With the EDM 760 Twin engine analyzer it is now possible to have substantially more diagnostic information available to you in a timely and usable manner.
The EDM 760 collects data and displays it for you in a useful way. You use the EDM 760 to monitor engine temperatures and voltages, adjust the fuel/air mixture, and diagnose engine malfunctions.
With the EDM 760 acting as a flight engineer, you can enjoy improved fuel economy, reduced maintenance costs, and extended engine life. JPI is a leader in precision engine performance monitoring, and their expertise is built into the EDM 760.
- Hands-free, automatic scanning
- All programming done from the Front Panel
- LeanFind™ finds the first and last cylinder to peak with true peak detect —eliminates a false peaks
- Displays both leaned temperature below peak and peak
- Battery voltage with alarm
- 24 Programmable alarm limits
- Normalize view
- DIF low to high EGT with alarm
- EGTs to stable 1°F resolution
- Shock cooling monitored on every cylinder
- User selectable index rate
- Fast response probes
- Non-volatile long term memory
- Oil temperature (optional)
- Turbine inlet temperature (optional)
- Outside air temperature (optional)
- Compressor discharge temperature (optional)
- Carburetor temperature (optional)
- Fuel Flow (optional)
- Fuel Flow (USED per engine, Remaining, GPH, Total fuel USED both engines, Endurance, GPS destination)
- Oil Temperature
- CARB Temperature
- Download box with Memory stick
- USB built-in with Memory stick
- EGT 4 or 6 probes
- CHT 4 or 6 probes
- Shock cooling
- Span (highest to lowest EGT)
- EGT Normalize mode
- LOP/ROP function
- Power connector
- All required Harness 20 ft
- EZTrends Graphing Software free
- Serial Data recording -25 hours